- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
|Model||LGR 2800i (F410-115V)|
|Power||8 amps, 115 volts|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH)||130 pints | 61.5 liters / day|
|Water removal max. (90°F/90% RH)||238 pts. | 112.6 liters / day|
|Water removal min. (80°F/20% RH)||20 pts. | 9.5 liters / day|
|Max. process air||400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*|
|Air filter||3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)|
|Dimensions (H × D × W)||40.5 × 23 × 24 in.
103 × 58 × 61 cm
|Use weight||160 lbs. | 72.6 kg|
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable|
|Hose||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene shell|
|Safety||ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92|
|*Automatic variable speed for optimized performance.|