Six operating positions. The unique 6-position versatility of the Ace means you can use it on a wider variety of air moving tasks than ever before. Use the Ace on drywall, hardwood floors, sub-floors, baseboards, ceilings, or any type of building materials and structures.
Ventilate crawlspaces. Use the Ace to pull air out of crawlspaces and establish a negative pressure. The negative pressure will draw clean, heated air from other parts of the structure into the crawlspace and keep contaminant from being drawn into clean areas of the structure.
- Very low amp draw
- Six position versatility for handling a wide range of applications
- Dry structures fast with 1800 actual CFM
- Turn or tilt on non-skid rubber feet to switch operating positions
- Compact design that’s stackable for operation and storage
- Ideal for structural drying, carpet cleaning, ventilation and more!
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||24 × 20.3 × 19 in.
61 × 51.5 × 48.3 cm
|Weight||33 lbs. | 15 kg|
|Airflow||1881 CFM | 3196 CMM|
|Airflow per 15 amp circuit||15,048 CFM|
|Stackable for operation||Yes|
|Stackable for storage||Yes|
|Fan blade||16 in. | 40.6 cm|
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene housing.|